Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this be available during Spiel in Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Barad_the_dwarf wrote:
Will this be available during Spiel in Essen?

The answer seems to be "NO".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, I'm wondering what answer I geekmailed the designer and asked it here. It's all very quiet when taking into account this is a new game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Barad_the_dwarf wrote:
To be honest, I'm wondering what answer I geekmailed the designer and asked it here. It's all very quiet when taking into account this is a new game.

Hi Jan,
I was assuming that the silence (the fact that nobody responded to your post)and the fact that Kickstarter Backers have not even received their copies yet, meant that probably it would not be available at Essen. If I may ask, what response did you get from the designer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
None, I didn't know the backers didn't receive it either. That's no fun indeed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
über evil bob
United States
Mount Doom
Middle-earth
flag msg tools
And you thought Old & CE Bob was Evil
badge
LIVE ACTION SPAM HUNTER
mbmbmbmbmb
posted on the Kickstarter .. September 13, 2016

Quote:
Delivery is on schedule. A majority of the games have shipped. Some backers had undeliverable addresses or did not include phone numbers and we have been contacting those backers individually as the fulfillment company kicks them back to us. Please keep in mind, there is a two-four week delivery time from China depending on which country the game is being delivered to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil Stargate wrote:
posted on the Kickstarter .. September 13, 2016

Quote:
Delivery is on schedule. A majority of the games have shipped. Some backers had undeliverable addresses or did not include phone numbers and we have been contacting those backers individually as the fulfillment company kicks them back to us. Please keep in mind, there is a two-four week delivery time from China depending on which country the game is being delivered to.

The trouble with the September 13 update is that there have been other updates that seem to be misleading as to what the "delivery schedule" really is. For example:

August 10:
According to the demo on the BGG GenCon feed, they're being mailed out now.

From the Kickstarter Update page:

AUGUST 12
CRIMSON CREEK being shipped!
Game manufacturing has been completed and is being shipped out now!

AUGUST 29
SHIPMENT DELIVERY: CRIMSON CREEK is currently shipping out directly from the manufacturer WinGo Games.

SEPTEMBER 13
A majority of the games have shipped.

So on August 12 it was being shipped NOW! Then two weeks later on August 29 we are told that it is CURRENTLY being shipped. Two weeks after that on Sept. 13 we are told that a MAJORITY HAVE SHIPPED. Not all, but a majority. In that same September 13 update we are informed that it should take 2-4 weeks.

So it was being "shipped now" (7 weeks ago), then it was "currently shipping" (5 weeks ago). The 2-4 weeks window seems to have been missed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mostly Human
United States
ROSAMOND
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Received mine in California on 6 Oct 2016!
Looks great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.