Ryan Mayes
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
HEALED!!!
badge
When I'm not looking, my games play each other!
mbmbmbmbmb
Board Game Night at The Grove Church in Chandler, Arizona
Friday, September 16, 2016 | 6:30 to 10pm

Hello all, I host a monthly board game night at my church. We meet on the third Friday of the month. And if you're curious, it really is a board game night, not a bait and switch.

It's from 6:30pm - 10pm on Friday, September 16th. Everyone is invited and welcome to come.

Last month we had over 20 people and had a great time!

The Grove is located at 2777 S. Gilbert Rd. Chandler, AZ 85286 and is in the Chandler/Gilbert area.

We have a small, permanent, game library. I keep track of the games in this geeklist. Please feel free to bring your own games (most people do). The only thing I ask is that they are family appropriate (theme-wise).

Snacks and drinks will be provided and you are welcome to bring your own, just please no alcoholic beverages. There is a coffee shop at the church that will be open until 9pm. Along with all kinds of coffee drinks, they some tasty treats available for purchase.

There is plenty of parking and we usually meet in the multipurpose room, although that changes from time to time. There will be some signs, but head into the coffee shop and they can direct you to where we are playing.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all. I'm happy to answer them.

See you there!

Here's some photos from August's game night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
OmNomGmr
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
Omnigamer and Game Devourer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Should be there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Mayes
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
HEALED!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
abrocker wrote:
Should be there.

Awesome, Adam. Glad you can make it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Mayes
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
HEALED!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone, just wanted to send out a reminder that board game night is this Friday. See you then!

Ryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.