Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick G
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I have the original Ghost Panzer and just now noticed that Texas Arrowheads, Ghost Panzer: Remastered and Screaming' Eagles: Remastered are now available? Is this correct?

I'd like to purchase all three but went to Worthington's site and couldn't find the games. Where can I purchase these?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL - you are right. I will remind WGs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick G
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Jim!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadir Elfarra
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
Don't make me throw this thing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how much of Screaming Eagles (2.0) and Texas Arrows can be played _without_ 2nd edition Ghost Panzer? I'm not a huge east front fan, so would prefer not to buy that if not completely necessary.

Thanks!
-N

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron A
United States
Coronado
California
flag msg tools
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet-Gen. Mattis
mbmbmbmbmb

from the latest KS update, direct from Worthington:

Worthington KS update wrote:
We now have all 3 of the Band of Brothers games available on our website so if you missed out on the Kickstarter campaign you can go to the website by clicking the link above. All games will come with the counter tray from the kickstarter. If you buy all 3 games you get them for $150 which is almost 25% off of the regular retail of $195.

Also, the BATTLE MANUAL is available on Amazon at Battle Manual. The cost is $20 with free shipping for Prime Members. The BATTLE MANUAL includes the bonus scenarios from the Kickstarter campaign.

I didn't recreate the link mentioned, but it cannot be that hard to find on the Worthington web site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.