Recommend
22 
 Thumb up
 Hide
37 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [MM] $5 off 50 purchase Labor Day Weekend rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenny Inquirer

Virginia Gardens
Florida
msg tools
mbmb
Miniature Market is offering
$5 off 50 purchase Labor Day Weekend
Promo Code: MTG5
Expires: 9/6/16 11:59PM CST


12 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
That's sort of like free shipping @$50.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
$10 off 100 would've been nicer.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
steve, what bgg meant to say was THANK YOU for the free $5
49 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Jenson
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tlee33 wrote:
$10 off 100 would've been nicer.

You could just do a customer hold... It's 10% off.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
just picked up via nebula for $45 yay!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B S
United States
redondo beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it just Magic The Gathering or $5 off all games?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Inception: 01/08/16
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ToomanyBarts wrote:
Is it just Magic The Gathering or $5 off all games?
$5 off any checkout of $50 or more. So anything you can put in your cart I believe.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shu-Chu Li
United States
College Park
MARYLAND
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So MM will not have any other labor day sales?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmb
zenmazster wrote:
just picked up via nebula for $45 yay!


I just ordered Via Nebula 3 days ago to get an order to ship... Well played!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
li042127054 wrote:
So MM will not have any other labor day sales?

They just had a sale. It ended, like, five days ago.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin V
United States
Victorville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Fan of Cartoonist Phil Foglio
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I used it to pick up a game I was on the fence on.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shu-Chu Li
United States
College Park
MARYLAND
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
li042127054 wrote:
So MM will not have any other labor day sales?

They just had a sale. It ended, like, five days ago.


I know. I just hope they will have another one.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Inception: 01/08/16
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
li042127054 wrote:
So MM will not have any other labor day sales?
$5 off always seems underwhelming to me, but when you consider it's 10% off of Miniature Mart's already low prices, and that it applies to everything in the store - not just old, overstocked merchandise - it really is a significant discount.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Troyan
United States
Elkton
Maryland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
and if you're really interested, looks like Targi is back in stock for the moment anyways at ~$19.50.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beez Neez
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Onirim was back in stock at MM yesterday for a blip of a second. Hopefully more soon?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Brown
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Man, Sub-creator, the refracted Light through whom is splintered from a single White to many hues, and endlessly combined in living shapes that move from mind to mind.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm... That would knock Runewars Miniatures Game down to under $80...

Tempting...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a pre order of 2 things last week ...but one of those is out of stock now anyways
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn
United States
Southgate
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh.... Adding my "on the fence" games to my cart gets me up to $48....shake
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gassyjoe wrote:
Sigh.... Adding my "on the fence" games to my cart gets me up to $48....shake


Sleeves!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn
United States
Southgate
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
coldkorn wrote:
gassyjoe wrote:
Sigh.... Adding my "on the fence" games to my cart gets me up to $48....shake


Sleeves!


Eh, spending $2 to save $5 kinda defeats the purpose. I'm gonna take it as a sign that I was not meant to use this deal.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Harrison
United States
Beavercreek
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gassyjoe wrote:
Sigh.... Adding my "on the fence" games to my cart gets me up to $48....shake

Clearly you need a counter tray.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Evans
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I had just ordered something the day before that was still in the "processing" stage (which, in itself, was disappointing that it didn't ship within 24 hours). I requested to use this deal and they said no. It's kind of odd, since to get the deal I'd now have to cancel the order and reorder and put the code in. I'm not sure if they're just too busy or maybe getting too big, but this is a very different customer service experience than what I've come to know of them in the past. The slower shipping and the lack of flexibility is an unfortunate turn. I'm canceling the order altogether because i wanted this here by Wednesday at the latest and it's not looking like it would get here in that time, even though I chose FedEx Ground.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
. . . give a ship.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jumpman78 wrote:
So, I had just ordered something the day before that was still in the "processing" stage (which, in itself, was disappointing that it didn't ship within 24 hours). I requested to use this deal and they said no. It's kind of odd, since to get the deal I'd now have to cancel the order and reorder and put the code in. I'm not sure if they're just too busy or maybe getting too big, but this is a very different customer service experience than what I've come to know of them in the past. The slower shipping and the lack of flexibility is an unfortunate turn. I'm canceling the order altogether because i wanted this here by Wednesday at the latest and it's not looking like it would get here in that time, even though I chose FedEx Ground.


I mean... It probably states pretty explictly that you can't use it on orders already placed, right?

Nor do I chose online game stores who ship slowly to cover their margins to get me things in a few business days. That's what amazon or local is for.

I ordered something maybe wednesday? I'll get the five dollars if I place another order.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Evans
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
scifiantihero wrote:
Jumpman78 wrote:
So, I had just ordered something the day before that was still in the "processing" stage (which, in itself, was disappointing that it didn't ship within 24 hours). I requested to use this deal and they said no. It's kind of odd, since to get the deal I'd now have to cancel the order and reorder and put the code in. I'm not sure if they're just too busy or maybe getting too big, but this is a very different customer service experience than what I've come to know of them in the past. The slower shipping and the lack of flexibility is an unfortunate turn. I'm canceling the order altogether because i wanted this here by Wednesday at the latest and it's not looking like it would get here in that time, even though I chose FedEx Ground.


I mean... It probably states pretty explictly that you can't use it on orders already placed, right?

Nor do I chose online game stores who ship slowly to cover their margins to get me things in a few business days. That's what amazon or local is for.

I ordered something maybe wednesday? I'll get the five dollars if I place another order.


How about things JUST ordered less than 24 hours ago that are still in the "processing" phase? Also, in the past they have accommodated similar requests for me which I thought was impressive which is why I continued to do business with them.

Also, if I place the order on a Thursday around noon, then yes, I do expect it to be on my door step by Wednesday of the following week, especially if I choose "UPS Ground". That's not "a few business days", that's more than a few.

The FLGS near me offers discounts that rival MM, it's just that it is 45 minutes away. I'll drive the 45 minutes and give them my money and have the products tomorrow for the same price that i had originally paid at MM.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.