Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Robb
United States
Calais
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

a letter to be given to one of the player's relatives as to how this Province came to be his . . . .

the personal written message to be delivered is NOT included but it is believed to be one of the Provinces' background stories . . . .

Circa 1750’s

To the Honorable ……….

Please allow me to introduce myself, Mr. William Peacock, of Peacock, Hillbottom, DuPont, Nettles, and Pickles, the second oldest and most forthright, I do believe, legal firm in our fair district. Your seventh uncle of your third cousin’s side of the family twice removed, and lately deceased, procured our firm to make legal and right his most noble lands and assets from his family to you, and to ensure their delivery with the utmost urgency.
This fortuitous inheritance includes some land of importance with coastal shorelines and some gold coins secured on the premises, our firm not knowledgeable concerning the amount. Also included with this Province are some land with fields, and shore line wharves and piers to provide access to sailing ships of which I am told you have complete ownership of two, one large and one smaller, but fast with the sail.
Your uncle left me with the task of sending you this message and informing you that all and complete ownership will be yours shortly. Another firm or person will contact you in the near future to make arrangements for the rightful transfer of the above said assets.
He also left you a written message to be given to you upon his demise as encouragement to a bright and prosperous future. His personal written message is included in this document.
This terminates our legal advice and request by your family as we have delivered on our promise to fulfill the inheritance requests, and your uncle has paid all legal and certification fees so offered by this most honest and prestigious law firm. Please do not attempt further contact with us due to certain immoral, unethical, and politically motivated royal powers (some say unfair and prejudicial) strongly encouraging our law firm, of which I might proclaim, most say, has a proud and honest history, to continue our business occupation in a somewhat remote and lightly populated extreme northern region of our great and blessed sovereignty.
Sincerely,
Peacock, Hillbottom, DuPont, Nettles, and Pickles
Legal and Courtly Barristers
137 Fothergill Lane

*** letter is wax sealed for secrecy purposes***

T

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Stack
msg tools
mb
Sounds like this is from a Nigerian Prince.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Robb
United States
Calais
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

hmmmm . . . .

could be

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.