BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Southeast

Subject: Cleveland, Mississippi? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Back in June I blind bought my first tabletop game I've owned in some years (Clue being the last when I was a teenager) after getting this strange sudden urge to want to give getting into board/card gaming a try. Plus, I figured it would be a fun way to meet people.

Is anyone in the area who likes or might want to try out Boss Monster? It's a simple card game that usually takes anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes and is for 2 to 4 players. I understand it seems to be a game that garners mixed opinions (the luck factor in the game seemingly the main issue for anyone), but maybe someone might like it or want to try it out will see this. Unfortunately I really don't have anyone at the moment to play, so keep in mind you'll be playing with someone who has yet to truly play the game against another actual person.

I was thinking if you're in town maybe we could meet up and play a game. Maybe we could meet up at McDonald's (or a coffee shop or anywhere like that...just throwing McD's out) one day if and when time allows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if you'll find many around Cleveland playing games, but good luck to you. There's a pretty active group in Jackson still I believe, but I think that's kind of far.

My own group is kind of far too, we're in Oxford, but the meetup group I run is intended for anyone in North Mississippi to try to find each other.

http://www.meetup.com/NorthMS-Gamers/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Ha, would you believe I'm actually already a member of that group? Unfortunately I live about two hours from both Jackson and Oxford. Unfortunately as well, two or three MU groups have sprung up in my immediate area but I don't think either was able really to do much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.