Subject: Daytime group near Plano, TX? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Kneipp
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
Hello! Just curious whether there are any gamers in or near Plano, Texas, who are interested in meeting up during the week (during the day, but any day of the week)? If so, please let me know. I'm no professional gamer, but someone looking for daytime activities with like minded people. Yes, I need friends haha

EDIT: Read this again and laughed. I'm not actually begging for friends. I'm looking to play some games, but the "normal" gaming times (nights, weekends) don't work for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
You are who you choose to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the time window you are thinking of?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Kneipp
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
N Jones wrote:
What is the time window you are thinking of?

I'll throw out 9-ish AM until 4-ish PM during the week (Monday - Friday). I don't have a specific time frame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what's your Saturday look like?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Kneipp
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
N Jones wrote:

Well, Saturdays may work out down the road. If you read above, though, I'm not free nights or weekends. I spend that time at home. Specifically, I'm typically free Monday through Friday during the week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teufelsoldat wrote:
N Jones wrote:

Well, Saturdays may work out down the road. If you read above, though, I'm not free nights or weekends. I spend that time at home. Specifically, I'm typically free Monday through Friday during the week.

Ah sorry about that. I read week as everyday. Unfortunately that will not work for me. I hope you find someone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Kneipp
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
N Jones wrote:
Teufelsoldat wrote:
N Jones wrote:

Ah sorry about that. I read week as everyday. Unfortunately that will not work for me. I hope you find someone!

My apologies for not making the post clear. Thanks for the response, though! I will hit you up if my schedule changes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Richbourg
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
This is Kyoshi, our adopted Shiba Inu.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you'd consider the far corner of Arlington near and you see something in my collection you'd like to try, let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan S.
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Keith. If you're looking for some 2-player gaming, at present my schedule is such that I'm usually available from about 10am-2pm a day or two each week. But that's just me by myself. Everyone else I game with is only free on nights and weekends. I'm in west/central Plano, near Spring Creek and Independence.

It also kinda depends on what you're looking to play. Longer games would obviously be out of the question since my availability window is a very rigid 4 hours. I'm also not a war gamer, so there's that. But otherwise, I do have a number of 2-player games in my collection, if they're something you're interested in.

Just let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Kneipp
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
Thank you for the offer, Alan. I'm afraid that Arlington is a bit of a hike for me. I appreciate the response, though! Have a great weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Kneipp
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
Webhead123 wrote:
Hi, Keith. If you're looking for some 2-player gaming, at present my schedule is such that I'm usually available from about 10am-2pm a day or two each week. But that's just me by myself. Everyone else I game with is only free on nights and weekends. I'm in west/central Plano, near Spring Creek and Independence.

It also kinda depends on what you're looking to play. Longer games would obviously be out of the question since my availability window is a very rigid 4 hours. I'm also not a war gamer, so there's that. But otherwise, I do have a number of 2-player games in my collection, if they're something you're interested in.

Just let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime.

Jordan, I am very close to your location, and the occasional quick game is exactly what I'm after. I do enjoy games other than wargames, and am pleased with opportunities to expand my horizons with gaming in general. I will hit you up in private to see what we can get organized.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Leeth
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I'd consider Arlington damn close to N. Ft. Worth(Alliance area)! I have some stuff in my collection I have been itching to play.

What are you playing at the moment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Leeth
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I'd consider Arlington damn close to N. Ft. Worth(Alliance area)! I have some stuff in my collection I have been itching to play.

What are you playing at the moment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Richbourg
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
This is Kyoshi, our adopted Shiba Inu.
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew, I played a pretty awesome session of Europe Engulfed today. I'm pretty much a wargamer, as you can see by my collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.