Popular Tags: [View All]
Graham Martin
United States
Ellicott City
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just encountered the following peril event in the Road to Legends app:

The instruction says to place the agent and the minion in the same space. This isn't possible. My interpretation would be that you place one first and place the second one adjacent.

1) Agree?

2) This seems like a "bug" in the setup instructions for this peril event. Yes? if so, I will open a bug report with FFG.

3) The app displays the agent separately from the minion monster it is being placed with. I am assuming that for the app, agents are not considered part of that minion's monster group. Correct?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Hasegawa
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Much like how you'd place a group of monsters (say zombies) on the "marked spot" when a group appears, you'd place the agent, then place his minion in a spot adjacent.

2- not a bug
3- they are separate
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Beighel
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The rulebook for the app covers this. It only shows one location for any sort of monster groups, which is effectively what you've got in this example. You put the Master version on that point, and put the rest on the closest available locations.

So I guess, 1) I agree, 2) Not a bug, 3) Separate monster groups.

I guess I'm agreeing entirely with Tatsu.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Martin
United States
Ellicott City
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JBeighel wrote:
The rulebook for the app covers this. It only shows one location for any sort of monster groups, which is effectively what you've got in this example. You put the Master version on that point, and put the rest on the closest available locations.

So I guess, 1) I agree, 2) Not a bug, 3) Separate monster groups.

I guess I'm agreeing entirely with Tatsu.

You are right about the rule book. I didn't even equate this with the visual cues used to place monsters normally. And I have played 3 campaigns. Duh! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.