flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
biddi biddi biddi
mbmbmbmbmb
Spike101x wrote:
Hi BGG,

I work for a company who is looking to hire a designer or design firm. We would like to a small form dice game made based upon an IP we licensed.

Where would be a good place to start looking?

I suppose this is good a place as any. I'd suggest giving as many specifics as you can, general scope of work required, and ask for responses via private message.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Lewis
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
MOTHDevil wrote:
Spike101x wrote:
Hi BGG,

I work for a company who is looking to hire a designer or design firm. We would like to a small form dice game made based upon an IP we licensed.

I suppose this is good a place as any. I'd suggest giving as many specifics as you can, general scope of work required, and ask for responses via private message.

I agree with the above. The more specifics you can give, the more likely you can find the right designer for the job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Stedman
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
OVERWORLD Launches on Kickstarter July 13, 2017!
badge
Magic Meeple...the boardgame people! MagicMeepleGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Spike101x wrote:
Hi BGG,

Would need to know more about the project, but you're at the right place. I know quite a few designers looking for projects, if you want to PM me some more information I can see who I can connect you with, but these forums are a great place for that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spike101x

corpus christi
Texas
msg tools
That would be great. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.