Thornwatch» Forums » General

Subject: Thornwatch Announcement at PAX? EDIT Live on Kickstarter! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Meeusen

Belmont
Michigan
msg tools
Wondering if anyone there can update us about what was said at PAX. Per an email earlier today:

Quote:
Hello, if you’re getting this email it’s because, at some point in the last few years, you were interested enough in Thornwatch to sign up for our mailing list. I have to admit we haven’t spent much time on the mailing list, but we have spent a lot of time on the game. It’s been four years since I sat down and started working on the game that would end up being Thornwatch. In that time it’s gone from a personal pet project to a game being developed with industry pros. I never could have imagined that I’d be working on Thornwatch with the designers behind games like Lords of Waterdeep, The Pathfinder Adventure Card game, and D&D. It’s been an incredible treat to collaborate with these guys and I could not be more proud of what we’ve all made.

I’m sending this out now because we’re very nearly done with Thornwatch and I wanted you to know first. PAX is starting today and I am about to go on stage to do my first Q&A panel where Tycho and I will have some big news about the game. It starts at 11:30 and if you’re not at the show, you can still watch it live on Twitch

EDIT: Nevermind, it's UP ON KICKSTARTER right NOW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Selinker
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
zekks wrote:
Nevermind, it's UP ON KICKSTARTER right NOW.

It is in fact right here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent DePonte
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
From the company that's 0 for 4 in finishing campaigns on time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calthaer the Bard
Turks and Caicos Islands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this thing getting a retail release - or is it Kickstarter only?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.