Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Would anyone with an unpunched copy be willing to scan the ship counters and put them up on BGG? You will be rewarded with bonus geekgold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
What about over within 'iSimulcrum' or wherever it was that game counter scans are provided on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I am blind but I see the counters for aircraft but not the ships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gittes wrote:
Would anyone with an unpunched copy be willing to scan the ship counters and put them up on BGG? You will be rewarded with bonus geekgold.

The rules include full copies of the counter sheets. Do you not have the rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did but sold the game when I moved across country. I do have a pdf of the rules but it does not have the counterscan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nameless Necromancer
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Do what yhou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." - Aleister Crowley
badge
"In the Red Army it takes a brave man not be a hero." - J.V. Stalin
mbmbmbmbmb
gittes wrote:
I did but sold the game when I moved across country. I do have a pdf of the rules but it does not have the counterscan.

I'd help but like you I sold my copy also. Kind of regret doing so but I was keeping it for nostalgia more than any real desire to play it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you check the image section? Most of the ships are there, in separate files. Also, there is a counter manifest in the files which has the values.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did check both and have all that information. Was hoping for a full scan though like there is for the airplanes.

The counter manifest on here is not complete. It does not name every ship nor give their stats. the images files cover most ships but not all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Beckler
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received an unpunched copy for my birthday. Just finished scanning those 6 sheets and am in the process of uploading them. Once they arrive, let me know via this thread if the image quality is acceptable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Left you some geekgold.

btw, great avatar and ESB reference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Beckler
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the GG and the kind praise for my avatar!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.