Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an MP cost of '1' or 'all' when moving from a reserve box to a beachhead or other map hex?

In other words, when moving onto the "map" can a unit keep moving? (By "map" I mean the hex part, clearly.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
Is there an MP cost of '1' or 'all' when moving from a reserve box to a beachhead or other map hex?

In other words, when moving onto the "map" can a unit keep moving? (By "map" I mean the hex part, clearly.)

Looking at the Note in italics in 8.1, the boxes are hexes for movement. Then 8.3.2-8.3.5, accounting for terrain in the hex they move into from a box, they may keep moving if they have sufficient MPs remaining. It doesn't say they move from a box to adjacent hex and stop.
That's the way I read it anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was my assumption as well. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:

The units may keep on moving. They would only have to stop if one was using Redeployment (RD) movement and, for example, moving from a friendly port to another friendly port.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.