Victorius Deplorable
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would like to play CC:A on Vassel? I'm new to the game and the program.

Thanks,
Kenneth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Vranes
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to give it a try - haven't played this one on Vassal, so I'm new to it as well.

I do have limited availability right for the next two weeks. I could play, but it may be a bit disjointed.

PM me if you're interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giulio
Italy
Scandiano
RE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to play. I'm relatively new to the game too but I have some experience with vassal. My time zone is GMT+2 right now so we need a bit of planning. PM me if interested. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giulio
Italy
Scandiano
RE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to play. I'm relatively new to the game too but I have some experience with vassal. My time zone is GMT+2 right now so we need a bit of planning. PM me if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal K
Poland
Otwock
Mazowieckie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys,

vacation period is coming to end, so there should be more and more people from Europe and US time zones available.

I suggest longing to Vassal especially during weekends, in afternoon (when both US and Europe players are present).

Alternatively, please drop me a private message and we can organizes some games and play that fascinating game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.