Popular Tags: [View All]
Victorius Deplorable
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would like to play CC:A on Vassel? I'm new to the game and the program.

Thanks,
Kenneth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Vranes
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to give it a try - haven't played this one on Vassal, so I'm new to it as well.

I do have limited availability right for the next two weeks. I could play, but it may be a bit disjointed.

PM me if you're interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giulio
Italy
Scandiano
RE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to play. I'm relatively new to the game too but I have some experience with vassal. My time zone is GMT+2 right now so we need a bit of planning. PM me if interested. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giulio
Italy
Scandiano
RE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to play. I'm relatively new to the game too but I have some experience with vassal. My time zone is GMT+2 right now so we need a bit of planning. PM me if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal K
Poland
Otwock
Mazowieckie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys,

vacation period is coming to end, so there should be more and more people from Europe and US time zones available.

I suggest longing to Vassal especially during weekends, in afternoon (when both US and Europe players are present).

Alternatively, please drop me a private message and we can organizes some games and play that fascinating game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.