Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First off I would just love praise the quality of this game . Everything is top notch ! Just fantastic !!!! Colors are amazing!!!!!
2nd anyone missing the yellow town cube while not a big deal it will get replaced once the town bits ship to us in a few weeks . I'm just going through all my stuff and wanted to know thanks !

Also the Cretan archer card the new one is huge and so off colored compared to the other 5 cards that replaced the messed up cards ? Why is this one so off never mind going to have to sleeve all off !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
noahshu wrote:
First off I would just love praise the quality of this game . Everything is top notch ! Just fantastic !!!! Colors are amazing!!!!!

Thank you Noah! I appreciate the kind words.

noahshu wrote:
2nd anyone missing the yellow town cube while not a big deal it will get replaced once the town bits ship to us in a few weeks . I'm just going through all my stuff and wanted to know thanks!

There was only a handful of pre-order customers that received the retail version of the game and a bag of custom wood tokens that were missing the towns. The problem dealt with running out of KS versions of the game.

When the cargo shipping began a few months ago, I spaced out turning off the ability for pre-order customers to receive the KS custom wood tokens from our site. I wanted to make sure that I honored those orders so I pulled tokens from my extra bit bags and ended up running out of the custom towns.

I should have those replacement towns in 4-6 weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.