Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Project: ELITE» Forums » General

Subject: News Campaing Mode? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pascucci Alessio
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update 37
Campaign Mode

While we try to ship your games out as soon as possible, Konstantinos and Sotirios are also working on a campaign expansion for the game. This expansion will be available as online print-and-play content and will be released around June-July 2016.

It is ready or we will have to wait much longer?
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Whoosh: Bounty Hunters - September 4th on Kickstarter
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Pask wrote:
Update 37
Campaign Mode

While we try to ship your games out as soon as possible, Konstantinos and Sotirios are also working on a campaign expansion for the game. This expansion will be available as online print-and-play content and will be released around June-July 2016.

It is ready or we will have to wait much longer?


We are doing what we can to have this one ready within the month. Apologies blush
13 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascucci Alessio
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thumbsup
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Reubzaet
Netherlands
Landgraaf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pask wrote:
available as online print-and-play content


Oh yeah, about that: for some reason the website mentioned in the rulebook does not seem to be online. Has it moved by any chance or is it temporarily offline maybe?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
Pask wrote:
Update 37
Campaign Mode

While we try to ship your games out as soon as possible, Konstantinos and Sotirios are also working on a campaign expansion for the game. This expansion will be available as online print-and-play content and will be released around June-July 2016.

It is ready or we will have to wait much longer?


We are doing what we can to have this one ready within the month. Apologies blush


oh, ok. Thanks. Being asking this for a while in the KS comments, never though you guys were active here. Now I know

Make sure you make an update when is out...

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Whoosh: Bounty Hunters - September 4th on Kickstarter
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
chang_1910 wrote:
3pod wrote:
Pask wrote:
Update 37
Campaign Mode

While we try to ship your games out as soon as possible, Konstantinos and Sotirios are also working on a campaign expansion for the game. This expansion will be available as online print-and-play content and will be released around June-July 2016.

It is ready or we will have to wait much longer?


We are doing what we can to have this one ready within the month. Apologies blush


oh, ok. Thanks. Being asking this for a while in the KS comments, never though you guys were active here. Now I know

Make sure you make an update when is out...



Will surely do that

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
chang_1910 wrote:
3pod wrote:
Pask wrote:
Update 37
Campaign Mode

While we try to ship your games out as soon as possible, Konstantinos and Sotirios are also working on a campaign expansion for the game. This expansion will be available as online print-and-play content and will be released around June-July 2016.

It is ready or we will have to wait much longer?


We are doing what we can to have this one ready within the month. Apologies blush


oh, ok. Thanks. Being asking this for a while in the KS comments, never though you guys were active here. Now I know

Make sure you make an update when is out...



Will surely do that



hey any updates on this? mainly asking..
I tried the game, I loved it. I have MANY other games on the list to play. So I`m thinking about finishing a few of those, and then jump on this when the campaign is out. Hence: are you guys still releasing this mode? when? this year? or should I just play on normal mode? ..

thanks...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.