Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ulfengaard Hrafnson
United States
Cameron Park
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Link: Ulfengaard's Wiffle Waffle Micro-Auction! (ends 9/16)

Hello everyone! This is my fourth-fifth-ish auction, and it seems I can't stay away from boardgaming, after claiming to be giving it up in my last auction! shake Now that I'm back, though, the problem is that I know myself as a gamer better now than I did when I got into the hobby a couple of years ago, and some of these games were experiments that didn't work out for me. NEVERTHELESS! They are all beloved by the community in one way or another, so I'm happy to pass them on to happy homes.

1. All games will be listed with a minimum starting bid of $5.00 (USD) with no soft reserve.

2. All bids must be in whole dollars.

3. Shipping is from 95682 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request. If we (meaning me and the buyer) use USPS, I will require Delivery Confirmation on the package. This is to protect both you and I so we can guarantee both that the games have been sent, and that you received them.

4. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items, but please do let my scatterbrained self know if I accidentally send you multiple shipping quotes. I didn't lie! I just forgot. shake

5. International bidders are welcome to join. Just remember that you will be paying the shipping.

6. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission.

7. This particular auction will run until sometime on the evening of September 16th, 2016. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping.

Items:
Dungeon Roll
Galaxy Defenders
Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island
Shadowrun: Crossfire
Star Trek Deck Building Game: The Next Generation - The Next Phase
Tiny Epic Defenders
A Touch of Evil: The Supernatural Game
Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.