$20.00
Thomas Delinck
United States
Hobart
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, a number of years ago I scooped up a bunch of Memoir '44 stuff, jammed it in a sweet Plano box, and played it a few times. While it is a pretty simple and fun game, it has sat for years without being given any table love.

Everything in it is in great condition except for one of the paper maps which has to bend a bit to fit in the lid. You can see what I mean in one of the pictures. I will warn you, though, that I do not have the boxes anymore. This was a practical storage solution, and I was never going to separate it.

Okay, I may still have sooooome of the boxes sitting somewhere. If I do I will toss them in whatever box I ship them in. Don't agree to a trade if the boxes are a big deal to you.

So, what is included...

- Memoir '44
- Air Pack
- Eastern Front
- Mediterranean Theater
- Pacific Theater
- Terrain Pack
- Operation Overlord
- Winter/Desert Map Board
- Campaign Book: Volume 1
- The sweet Plano 737 it all comes in

All of the Memoir '44 stuff you see in the pics is included.

Pics, you ask?

http://imgur.com/gallery/EFara
Here is an album with some pics showing you what you will get.

If you have any questions please ask.

As far as what I am looking for in trade...take a look at my "want in trade list" or just make an offer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.