Subject: Small World Automa (Solo Mode) ??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
josh dempsey
China
西安
陕西
flag msg tools
"Oh uh ... Yes it's a ... it's ... it's for the children. I'm a ... I'm a role model."
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if you've seen this yet, but someone made an Automa for Takenoko. Takenoko Automa (Solo Mode) It looks promising and as soon as I can print it out I will give it a try.

Anyway... my question (or wish rather) is that some genius out there makes such an automa for Small World. I really enjoy playing Small World but rarely have the chance to play it with someone.

If it is too daunting a task for an individual to do, maybe it could be a collaborative effort and we use this thread for brain storming for how to make such an Automa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan C
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in a similar boat so I've invested in the Ipad and Steam versions of the game to play against an AI. I won't comment on the competence of the AI implementation.

I do think an Automa could still be useful to fill out a board when you don't have many players (e.g. to avoid a 2-person duel).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Proto Persona
United States
N Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dcrowell wrote:
I'm in a similar boat so I've invested in the Ipad and Steam versions of the game to play against an AI. I won't comment on the competence of the AI implementation.

I do think an Automa could still be useful to fill out a board when you don't have many players (e.g. to avoid a 2-person duel).

Those versions also have online multiplayer for those whose friends are not physically close to us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.