Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played a three player game with Vance and Dave and then a 4 player game with Kep, Lisa, and Scott.

The first game, Dave and Vance were waiting for another game to finish up so they entertained me by being my guinea pigs. I had brought this game out so many times but never actually got to play it. I really love knizia games and this one had so much hype around it that I was dying to try it. Dave didn't really catch on immediately but Vance and I were getting lots of points in the first round. By the second round, Dave had come around on it and was giving lots of "Ahhhhh"s as the pieces were falling into place. Vance and I had spent a fair amount of cards the first round so we were a bit more conservative this time around. By the end of the game, it was anyone's game. I felt really confident that i was going to snake out the lead as I had 2 cards in my hand that I felt would give me the majority but Dave had them too and he won by 2 points! What a jerk!

Then they left to play their other game and I was itching to try it a second time. I rounded up Kep, Lisa, and another woman whose name I didn't catch and off we went. Again, I was off to an early lead but Kep was right behind me. The next round, Kep shot ahead and I kept steady but Lisa was creeping up. By the final round, I thought Kep had it in the bag but he totally blew it! he had no cards going in his hand and I felt much more confident I could beat his score, and I did! But so did Lisa! And she beat my score by 2 points.

Both games I thought I was going to win but came in second place by 2 points in the final round! Can't believe my luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.