Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Banta
United States
Coffeyville
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the North Africa sets. I like them they are about the thickness of poster board I would say they lay flat they were shipped to me rolled up and they have a slick coating on them the graphics are really good and easy to read. I really enjoy playing on them I have never tried to use them with the original boards because of the thickness issue but that is fine with me. I hope this helps. Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Banta
United States
Coffeyville
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I ordered and got them in May of this year. I am going to order some of the imaginative strategist sets next when I get the money for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Frederick
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gamer1701d wrote:
mbanta12 wrote:
I think I ordered and got them in May of this year. I am going to order some of the imaginative strategist sets next when I get the money for them.

I put in an order at CG this morning (for the IS PB/PL mapboards). I will see what becomes of this.

So, did you receive those mapboards? Any thoughts on their quality, compatibility? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.