The Others» Forums » General

Subject: Any Good Custom FAITH Teams? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Jorgenson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Have played 3 games with the core set to get it down good. Now I'd like to try a game with a custom built FAITH team.

So what teams have you run? Any good synergies out there? Who are your favorites of each hero type? Any real duds to just straight up ignore/leave-in-box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try the following team if you have access to everything...
Leader: Leah
Bruiser: Tyr, Kanga
Fixer: Will, Baldur
Shooter: Polly, Julia

Of course, the Sin player should choose Gluttony with corrupted firemen in Haven in Flames. For extra fun add Nicolas and the Mayor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like the following set up

Calavera/Leah
Rose
Baldur
Rocco
Brad/Benoit
Kanga
Thorley/Morgana

For sins, I've played envy, and the nuns for a good corruption combo for corruption stories

And the fire scenario, using the fireman acolyte

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Klockau
United States
San Diego
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I won my first Terror story playing FAITH with the following team and have had a lot of luck with them (or variations of this team) since:

Leader: Calavera - Corruption control is such a huge help in general (obviously), but the nice thing is it really lets Brad go crazy with his bombs while still being able to keep him in check corruption-wise. Plus you don't need to worry too much about his defense or attack since his stats are fairly solid.

Bruisers: Doc and Thorley - I go for pure powerhouse stuff here. Massive heavy hitters that can take a hit if they need to. Kanga is also good for the heavy hits, but she has a tendency to die really friggin' fast.

Snipers: Brad and Eagle - I take these guys mainly for their specials. Both guys have decent ranged stats as well as the ability to insta-kill. Brad has gotten me out of more than a few tough spots.

Fixers: Rose and River - These two are the major key to victory since I can teleport heroes and monsters around the board to get the match-ups that I need. Put both out at the same time and really protect them and your sins player will have a bit of trouble with his positioning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sammy
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Klockwork wrote:
Kanga is also good for the heavy hits, but she has a tendency to die really friggin' fast.

I have used her once so far (only played 3 games) & she was the first to die...& in relatively quick fashion.

I think it's the ridiculously bad pose they put such a cool character in - it drains her of her will to live. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.