Galaxy Trucker» Forums » General

Subject: Galaxy Trucker App Game Save rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bru Ticus
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do I link my Galaxy Trucker game on my tablet to my phone? I created an online ID on my tablet, but signing in on my phone did not carry the game save over. Also, how do I backup my game save online?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
This. This really bugs me. I've restarted the campaign three times because of saves not being linked to my account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
Bugs me too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jablonovsky
Slovakia
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, fellow truckers!

Your campaign is only saved on your device. If you reinstall the app (or delete and install again), you lose your progress. If you start on other device, you start right from the beginning. It's sad, but it's true.

We (CGE) will make it better, by saving the progress to our cloud. But it's not done yet, because our programmers are finishing Through the Ages and Codenames apps now. I'd say this will be done around the end of this year. We will let you know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tolis Koutsikos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
David4242 wrote:
Hi, fellow truckers!

Your campaign is only saved on your device. If you reinstall the app (or delete and install again), you lose your progress. If you start on other device, you start right from the beginning. It's sad, but it's true.

We (CGE) will make it better, by saving the progress to our cloud. But it's not done yet, because our programmers are finishing Through the Ages and Codenames apps now. I'd say this will be done around the end of this year. We will let you know.

Thank you for the informative response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Bulacz
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
David4242 wrote:
Hi, fellow truckers!

Does it mean we get TtA end of this year
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Azul Sol
Canada
flag msg tools
I hope you can get this integrated soon as it is really the only feature left that I really need. I've definitely had my share of restarts after doing full firmware updates on my devices or transferring over to a new one.

Please soon I want to flash my phone with the new file system in Nougat (f2fs), but I really don't want to have to start the game over again. This is my only save that I am worried about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Lampen
United States
Redondo Beach
California
flag msg tools
mb
Any news on this? Don't like to play campaign games that I might loose my save if I get a new phone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.