$30.00
$5.00
$15.00
Stuart Burnham
United Kingdom
Abingdon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just opened my TTR app on iPad this morning and see that the (excellent) Pennsylvania map has been added as an in-app purchase (£3.99 in UK).
Good stuff, love this map!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, this is not on Android at present

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nor in my local apple store

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been available on Steam since yesterday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Warren
United Kingdom
Wisbech
CAMBRIDGESHIRE
flag msg tools
designer
"Elves are very good at board games, and I'm NOT an elf!"
mbmbmbmbmb
It's now on Android
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I've enjoyed playing this over the weekend, but I feel like it's going to be a bit confusing to folks who haven't played the physical Pennsylvania map and aren't familiar with the stock mechanism. The game sort of explains it, but it even took me a while to figure out that I could click the blue icon on the lower right to toggle between stocks and train cards, since everything can't be visible all at once.

In the 2-player game, there's a rather annoying bug where, if you take a stock and then there's no stock left to give to the dummy player, you get switched over to "stock view" and the next player doesn't commence their turn until you click the blue icon to switch back to train cards. Even worse, if this happens on your last turn, that blue icon disappears and you can't complete the game without exiting and then re-entering the game. At least on iOS, this is a problem.

Did anyone notice that you can tap and hold on a stock to see the remaining available routes on the map that correspond to it? That's a handy feature when you're trying to figure out a quick way to dump excess cards as the game draws to a close.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.