Subject: Future of this game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
Always
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who has missed out on the whole Kickstarter sage, I am wondering: Where is this game going from here? It seems almost impossible to find any information that is up to date. Will there be more expansions? Will the minis be on sale separately? (the link to the store seems dead) Anybody with more information?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This one keeps shambling along somehow. It will pop up. A big announcement. Then falter. Then another sometime later, and another. Long stretches of nothing as if its died out. Weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Turner
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game's creator is a good friend of mine, and it's pretty much a one-man operation. He's keeping himself busy writing novels for Privateer Press, but Road/Kill is a passion project for him, and I know he has more planned when he gets time to work on it again.

If you're interested, keep these forums alive, and I'll make sure he knows there's people watching the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
Always
mbmbmbmbmb
Silopolis wrote:
The game's creator is a good friend of mine, and it's pretty much a one-man operation. He's keeping himself busy writing novels for Privateer Press, but Road/Kill is a passion project for him, and I know he has more planned when he gets time to work on it again.

If you're interested, keep these forums alive, and I'll make sure he knows there's people watching the game!

That would require availability. The website(s) related to the game seem all down, there does not appear to be a webshop for the miniatures, and even finding a PDF version of the rules/print&play requires some digging. Why not at least upload them here? Why should one play it if much better supported products like Devil's Run or Outrider exist? To me, this game seems interesting because it is a step up in complexity compared to its two competitors, but as it is going now, without any support whatsoever, the death of the game seems inevitable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Flores
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that he shouldn't have let the website lapse.

I think he still posts actively on facebook. I googled "infinitygate facebook".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Miranda
France
Contamine sur Arve
Haute-Savoie, Rhône-Alpes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Posting on facebook? Are we all supposed to have a facebook account? For God's sake...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Turner
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A LOT more people have Facebook accounts than have BGG accounts. Just saying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Silopolis wrote:
A LOT more people have Facebook accounts than have BGG accounts. Just saying.

ALOT of us dont. Or cant. Because they deleted our accounts for no reason given. Or just because its such a crummy format. Really. Just saying. yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.