Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
http://thegodswar.info

If we reach $475k by Sunday (only $13k to go currently), the Earth King of Pamalt alternate sculpt will be included in all Empires boxes. This is in addition to the current $475k stretch goal - the Moon Faction.

These are the only remaining stretch goals for the Empires Box, so if we reach the goal, it makes the Empires box 100% complete. Anyone who was on the fence, pledge now so we can get this awesome bonus!

Originally, the Earth faction has two titans with the same mold - Genert and Pamalt. This stretch goal replaces Pamalt with an entirely new mold, to truly represent his stature as King of Earth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fran Marchante
Spain
Algeciras
Cádiz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish there were more add-ons, because I've already pledged at hero level (+ 1 Aracne, +1 extra dice), and I really want that alt Earth Titan.

PS: Ey, retailers, remember there is one new Retail Pledge Level! Please pledge, help us unlock these amazing stretch goals and help yourselves to sell this amazing game at your stores!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Smith
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Curropepe wrote:
I wish there were more add-ons, because I've already pledged at hero level ...

Same here. I've suggested elsewhere just having a box with additional Minions for RPG play, though I'm sure they are trying to avoid the fulfillment challenges that came with CW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaganishu Khan
Austria
flag msg tools
The KS is running it very tight with the additional early SGs and everything already. It seems to me they really work hard at making this a reality, possibly hindered by their own timing with the CW OS2 timing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
$13k to go!

Glorantha's just running like a regular KS. Cthulhu Wars was a crazy popular (because well, Cthulhu). I think we have a good chance to nail a lot of cool stuff!

I think it's great Sandy and co. are doing their best to give us as much content as possible (including all the new - and cool - crossover rules for the Greater Gods/Elder Races/Monsters).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
under $7K!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hammatt
United Kingdom
Camberley
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now 6K to go!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hammatt
United Kingdom
Camberley
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Less than 3K remaining now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Completed, but keep donating for the next stretch goal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.