Munchkin» Forums » General

Subject: I want to gather everything special the game has to offer~! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Matt
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
I already own basic munchkin, demented dungeons,mounts and munchkin cthulhu(cultists!) (i didnt really like hirelings.. making you deathproof)

just got game changers because all of the new mechanics it adds (dark,necronomicon, fairy etc)

other sets i have in mind is apocalypse because of the seal mechanic
pathfinder also adds GREAT classes!and a GREAT level 20 monster! just what i want!

munchkin cheating with both hands and munchkin half horse will travel(because of the lizard race that likes helping monsters!) and the elder etc titles

any other i have missed that adds new win conditions or new interesting mechanics or just evil things to do to your opponent

races or classes with very special abilities work too
i also really like punishing big or small monsters with unique effects (like cthulhu)

if you have any favorite card that's really unique and you think that a set worths it just for that card/mechanic mentioning them would be great too!

thanks for you input!

tl;dr Im looking for Unique/interesting races/classes monsters with abilities or interesting/painful bad stuff or cards that give you ways /alternatives for the last winning level or just add injuries to opposing munchkins

or just items/cards that add really nice twists in the game!

(cultist mechanic/seals/munchkinomicon/fairy dust/last laugh/necromancer/lizard guy/rocks fall everyone dies/kneepads of allure) are some cards i own/or want to get in my collection that i love!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Though question, since every Munchkin set adds something. You have all the things I think are really exotic - the Dungeons, Munchkinomicon, Fairy Dust.

One thing you don't mention is ships. Munchkin lets you have spaceships or pirate ships (the two types of ships most with having). They work far better in Star Munchkin and Munchkin Booty, respectively. But Star Munchkin also gives you the ___aser stackable weapons, which are cool, and Munchkin Booty has all kinds of piratey stuff in it.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Matt
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
andreww wrote:

Though question, since every Munchkin set adds something. You have all the things I think are really exotic - the Dungeons, Munchkinomicon, Fairy Dust.

One thing you don't mention is ships. Munchkin lets you have spaceships or pirate ships (the two types of ships most with having). They work far better in Star Munchkin and Munchkin Booty, respectively. But Star Munchkin also gives you the ___aser stackable weapons, which are cool, and Munchkin Booty has all kinds of piratey stuff in it.

Hope that helps.

heyy! i didn't think ill get a reply here everyone seems to hate munchkin on this site!

yeah iv seen the laser mechanic, looks pretty cool! buut it wont work in a big deck of cards, and i dont really like the the theme of star munchkin, the races/classes are pretty meh aswell :/ thanks for your suggestion though!!

arent ships/spaceships just steeds ?i didnt really like the steed/hireling expansion i kind of regret buying it,at least the high level monster has a nice bad stuff

some cards iv found i really like :
last laugh
Atom Bomb (That only explodes the bad guys)
Rigor mortis!! *this guy is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET*
Billiard ball of nonexistence

thanks again for your contribution!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I took a quick look at Star Munchkin: Space Ships and it looks like the ship rules are very, very close to the steed rules. So I guess those are out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.