Subject: Is there a guide for setting up a math trade? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jools Thomas
Japan
Kobe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to set one up for our local club but it's been a few years since I've been in one (though I've been in quite a few). Are there any guides specifically for the setting up of math trades?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Math Trades

OLWLG For Organizers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Stephenson
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you haven't run a trade in awhile and get overwhelmed, you might want to consider using abecorn.

abecorn math trade wiki or the (direct link to hosting a trade )

Here's our guild page on BGG

Please ask questions, we're very open to feedback our new feature requests!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jools wrote:
I'd like to set one up for our local club but it's been a few years since I've been in one (though I've been in quite a few). Are there any guides specifically for the setting up of math trades?

You also will want to get pre-approval via a PM with JeffyJeff, before announcing the MT to your group... just so you don't submit everything and never get approved to use the OLWLG tools.

Admittedly, you indicate that it has been a long while since you participated in a MT and now want to jump into the deep end and moderate... so just offering a word of advice, so you don't get jammed up.

Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Jools wrote:
You also will want to get pre-approval via a PM with JeffyJeff, before announcing the MT to your group... just so you don't submit everything and never get approved to use the OLWLG tools.

Admittedly, you indicate that it has been a long while since you participated in a MT and now want to jump into the deep end and moderate... so just offering a word of advice, so you don't get jammed up.

Good luck.

usually no pre-approval needed... if the organizer is a name I don't recognize I click on the mthistory.cgi link for that user and if I see they've used the OLWLG as a user at least a few times.... the one's I'm hesitant to approve are those who have never used the olwlg before... from experience they tend to mess things up since they are indeed overwhelmed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.