Subject: Internal Affairs agenda card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Wallwork
United Kingdom
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I get that during setup I can have an extra Imperial Officer in my hand (I'm assuming that means deployed in my hand rather than in an open group). However what happens at the end of a mission. Do I get to keep this card or does it get discarded/reshuffled back into the agenda deck? It doesn't specifically say so I'm hoping I get to keep it as it would be nice to always have one extra unit to deploy each mission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If a card doesn't say to discard or shuffle it back into the deck, then you keep it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wallwork
United Kingdom
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent. Thanks Jorgen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Specifically, Internal Affairs tells to place it into your play area when purchased. It stays in the play area until the end of the campaign.

The effect also implies that, because it triggers "After setup of each mission".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.