Subject: Organizer for Doom, Doom Expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Scratch
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After a couple failed attempts, I've finally got the expansion in my hands, and as I look at all the components from that and the core game... I feel compelled yo organize the ever loving sh*t out of all this. Baggies and little tackle boxes aren't hoping yo cut it for me on this one.

Being an older game that's been out of print for the better part of a decade, I haven't found a proper organizer product specifically designed for this game that's currently available to purchase.

I'm really looking for something with either a foam or more preferably wood. (I love me some Broken Token organizers). I'm thinking there should be another product with roughly the same box dimensions that would include enough little bit boxes or divider sections for the various types of pieces and components here. My first thought was the Imperial Assault organizer, but being a taller box, that whole thing would be overkill and wouldn't fit entirely inside this one with the lid on proper... And removing just a layer of trays would probably not allow me to set things back in neat and level... So with that said, can anyone point me in the direction of another foam or wood organizer that would be the right size for this box and split out the different components nicely?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
No help from me. My components are sorted in baggies but I'd like something a bit more organized. Am thinking about building a foam board tray. Just built my first for Gato Leader recently. Doom would of course be a lot more complex, if it is even possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Allen
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://rpggeek.com/geeklist/19255/item/372526#item372526

Unfortunately that's all I've been able to find. Broken Token sounds ideal if you can find the right combination of pieces to fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.