Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The last sentence of the card text ... "Replacements are placed on the US East or West Coast." ... seems to say/imply that these 4 naval replacement steps can be used to bring non-eliminated naval units into play - like the 2 BB units that are set aside at the beginning of the scenario. Am I interpreting this text correctly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2 US BB set aside come in through mobilization. The text simply means that you can use the replacements on units in the US West Coast and East boxes. So if you mobilize each US BB and the DD as three reduced units in the US west coast you could then play this card to put them up full strength (or at least the Battleships, I'm fuzzy on whether this card limits you to just BB or something else and I don't have my copy handy)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I understand and you are correct the replacement points can only be used for BB if used immediately, but the 4 replacement points can be saved for future use on any naval unit.

Thanks for your excellent and timely support of this fun game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.