K Katanianos
msg tools
If a ship is at the same intersection with a colony settlement (which also has stored tokens) and then the dice are rolled, do the tokens produced at the colony hex belong to the settlement or the ship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reiner Dr. Düren
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Colony tokens are always placed at colony settlements. If there are already 3 colony tokens, the production is stopped. They can only be put on ships in the turn of the player.

Dr. Reiner Düren
Catan GmbH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Katanianos
msg tools
I see. Then can a player, whose ship stops at a settlement (i.e. it does not have any moving points left), load the tokens on the ship so that the settlement can store more tokens? Also how does one show that the tokens belong to the ship and not the settlement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reiner Dr. Düren
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
katanikos wrote:
I see. Then can a player, whose ship stops at a settlement (i.e. it does not have any moving points left), load the tokens on the ship so that the settlement can store more tokens?

Why not? Have you found anything in the rules which prohibit this?

Quote:
Also how does one show that the tokens belong to the ship and not the settlement?

Just place the tokens either beside the settlement or the ship in a way which shows the other players that they belong to the settlement or ship.

Dr. Reiner Düren
Catan GmbH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.