Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tommy McArdle
United States
Summit
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello All. Have a question what happens to Air reinforcements during a no flight turn. I assume they can fly to any base and remain active but are not able to fly missions in the current turn. Is this correct ? Thanking all who reply in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ER Bickford
United States
Auburn
flag msg tools
badge
mb
That's how I do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tankboy
United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I know. It's an Awesome Avatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. I asked this very same question of Dean years ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tankboy
United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I know. It's an Awesome Avatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just found Dean's reply in an old saved email file.

On Oct 18, 2013, at 7:29 AM, Tracey Love wrote:

Hey Dean,

A subject to ponder. While playing the Tunisia Campaign this situation came up. Can an aircraft, as a Scheduled reinforcement, be placed at any owned airfield during a no flight mud turn or do they have to be placed in Algiers until a flight turn comes up and then rebased from there? It doesn’t appear the updated rules (15.1 D (4.0/4.1)) address this particular situation.

Best Regards,
Tracey
aka Tankboy

Re: 50/50 split on a Mud turn

Dean Essig

Reply |Fri 10/18/2013, 8:04 AM

I'd let them go anywhere… inactive, of course, and they can wait out the weather there.

Bad weather means they can't run normal operations… not that they can't fly at all and slowly sneak in a few aircraft at a time to move the unit, etc.

Dean

So you can send them to any Base, they just have to become inactive. A fair trade-off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.