Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
Currently, the Gods War "Monsters" pack can be used in Cthulhu Wars. There may be more crossover items by the Kickstarter's end.

To add the "Monsters" pack to your pledge, select the $1 "Minion" pledge level, then manually add $100 to your pledge using the "Manage your pledge" button. Later on, in the pledge manager following the campaign, you'll be able to specify that you want the "Monsters" pack using that $100.

In summation: Select $1 Minion pledge, manually add $100 to your pledge.

More information can be found out about the Monsters here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1816687860/the-gods-war...

EDIT: Sandy has also confirmed that rules will be added to use the "Elder Races" pack in Cthulhu Wars. Same as the "Monsters" pack, add $100 for the "Elder Races" pack.

There will also be rules to use the Greater Gods included in the Gods War Core Game and "Empires" box as Cthulhu Wars Neutral GOOs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Stanton
United States
Paoli
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
May other levels also add $100 to their pledges to get an 'extra' Monsters box and ditto $100 for an extra Elders box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marko Parviainen
Finland
flag msg tools
mb
Yes. Just raise your pledge amout +100 per extra box you want to buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Stanton
United States
Paoli
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Done. I want a 'dedicated' set(s) for CW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Margaret Walker
Australia
Moe
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fiatkid55 wrote:
Thanks. Done. I want a 'dedicated' set(s) for CW.

I have done the same....although I haven't decided whether to have the extras to reside with my dragons or cthulhu wars but we won't have any issues if we decide to have a huge game night and run both games simultaneously
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Johnson
msg tools
The pdf for using Gods War Elder Races in Cthulhu Wars appears to no longer exist. Anyone have access to it?
Also, looking for the pdf on using Gods War Gods as Neutral GOOs, that one I haven't seen anything on.
As for the Monsters one, it can be found here: http://petersengames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GodsWar_...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Lox
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Alejandrojohanson wrote:
The pdf for using Gods War Elder Races in Cthulhu Wars appears to no longer exist. Anyone have access to it?
Also, looking for the pdf on using Gods War Gods as Neutral GOOs, that one I haven't seen anything on.
As for the Monsters one, it can be found here: http://petersengames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GodsWar_...

Might be worth asking in the CW forums, perhaps someone there has it, it's certainly busier over there anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.