The Others» Forums » Rules

Subject: rules about cleansing an area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jianjun ma
China
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the rule doesn't specificly say cleansing can't be done when monsters present.But compared to city actions,I assume that this action can only be performed when the area is monster-free.I'd like to make sure if I'm right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam K
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure you can perform a Cleansing action whether monsters are present or not. Otherwise, corruption stories would be impossible to beat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only thing monsters do is if you move from a space containing them you take a wound
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Jameson
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can cleanse or attack in an area where monsters are present.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris D
msg tools
fenghuoma wrote:
So the rule doesn't specificly say cleansing can't be done when monsters present.But compared to city actions,I assume that this action can only be performed when the area is monster-free.I'd like to make sure if I'm right.

Given that, in the Havens Last Stand mission, the 2B objective is to clear pentagrams in "monster-free spaces". The fact that it says that and emphasises the monster-free part strongly implies to me that you can cleanse spaces with monsters in (otherwise there is no need to say monster-free, let alone emphasize it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.