Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott VM
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The equipment cards in this pack are nearly identical to the ones from Bombers & Traitors, with the exception of the number in the top-right corner. Which cards should I be using?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Henk
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
vandesc wrote:
The equipment cards in this pack are nearly identical to the ones from Bombers & Traitors, with the exception of the number in the top-right corner. Which cards should I be using?

Good question. You can just use the 4+ versions rather than the 3+ versions. Just use one version of each equipment... or you might want two grenades in there because they are so much fun.

The cards in this pack were initially given only to Kickstarter backers of the Bombers & Traitors campaign so this pack is a way for non-backers to now get them as well. They are compatible when using the Bombers & Traitors expansion (which goes down to 3 players) or without.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Street
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
flag msg tools
Is anyone able to explain the function of each of the cards? I can see some of them on this Amazon page, but not all of them. It might be a useful reference seeing as the functions aren't listed on BGG

https://www.amazon.com/Good-Cop-Bad-Equipment-Pack/dp/B018PZ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.