Subject: Advice: Who has the best Ant Man Custom rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cade c
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Eager to hear from anyone who has ordered a set .. thanks!!
(Scott Lang version)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just made a new one with Civil War mechanics such as Size-Change and a divided card. But I haven't found art work I like yet....
I can post them here, and if you find art you want and like the set, I could fix it up for ya.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cade c
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you put in the mechanics and text, I will fix them up for you in legedit.. I am an expert now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
I do really appreciate the offer, but I like to think I'm pretty decent myself
Here is my first go with Ant-Man. Not play-tested, but I think it should work well enough. The plan was for it to work if anyone wants it to be Hank Pym or Scott Lang. Also, for those working wanting Scott Lang, I wanted him to work decent enough with Stature.

I wanted to make a Divided card most of all with Giant-Man. Although, I honestly don't know if Scott Lang takes the Giant-Man persona at all. I'm more versed on Hank than Scott lol. But it could always be Hank & Scott working together. Or movie Scott Lang.

I am also in the minority that I prefer consistent art styles over varying art. So until I find multiple art that looks similar enough in style, I'm content with what I've got haha.

Let me know what you think!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tulis
msg tools
mb
These are actually pretty great! I disagree re art but the mechanics are very interesting. Mayyyybe +1 cost for the first common since the second gives an extra cost reduction (then again maybe not - would have to be play tested), but yeah these are really cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm a little OCD haha. If the art doesn't look enough like its of the same artist, it just distracts me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like what you've done with Size-Changing there. Simple but effective.

Here's my pre-size-changing version of Scott Lang:
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23620215#23620215

He gets stronger by making your hand smaller, and the rare can sneak into the villain deck. I've played quite a lot of games with him now and I like him. I think he works pretty well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.