Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aurélien B
France
Orleans
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi everyone !

Just done my first 4p game last night and we had some questions.
We saw that on some blueprint bonus section, sometimes there is a + symbol, sometimes not. Does it mean something special ?

More particurlarly on the Something for Eveyone card, it is written in the bonus section : "Attractions which have each of 1,2,3 and 4 total stars exactly" / +22 pts. That is mean I score 22 pts per attraction matching condition or that ALL my attractions need to meet the condition to get 22 pts ?

By the way, we enjoyed the game very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Gass
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Bigcrunch2 wrote:
Hi everyone !

Just done my first 4p game last night and we had some questions.
We saw that on some blueprint bonus section, sometimes there is a + symbol, sometimes not. Does it mean something special ?

More particurlarly on the Something for Eveyone card, it is written in the bonus section : "Attractions which have each of 1,2,3 and 4 total stars exactly" / +22 pts. That is mean I score 22 pts per attraction matching condition or that ALL my attractions need to meet the condition to get 22 pts ?

By the way, we enjoyed the game very much.

The + is always on the bottom half of the card which is optional and only available if you complete the top half. You just add the bottom points to the top if you complete both. None of the points scale with anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Clark
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that you need 4 Attractions. One each with Exactly 1,2,3 and 4 stars. We assumed you can have a fifth attraction and it does not matter. That is a total of 22 points for the 4, not each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SumoBobFrisco wrote:
My understanding is that you need 4 Attractions. One each with Exactly 1,2,3 and 4 stars. We assumed you can have a fifth attraction and it does not matter. That is a total of 22 points for the 4, not each.

This is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.