Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

Inis» Forums » General

Subject: Will this game be available at SPIEL 2016? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And will there be a pre-order available for this game?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel

Berlin
msg tools
mbmb
I asked Matagot the same thing yesterday via Twitter. Let's hope they answer here.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes we plan it. Being already on board the boat we'll wait until it's reasonably safe.

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
arnaud4matagot wrote:
Yes we plan it. Being already on board the boat we'll wait until it's reasonably safe.


Hopefully it's not a Hanjin boat.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is it going to hit general retail at the same time or soon after? Any ideas what might be the best place to grab an English language copy in continental Europe?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
+1!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shader10 wrote:
Is it going to hit general retail at the same time or soon after? Any ideas what might be the best place to grab an English language copy in continental Europe?


Shortly after Essen it will be available in the US and France, also some 500 copies for the UK, then as it is heavily language dependent I think we have little hope to offer. Polish and German editions are planned for Q1 2017. Other countries Publishers are welcome to contact us. More English copies will come in Europe very late 2016/early 2017.


Have fun playing,
Arnaud.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
arnaud4matagot wrote:
Shader10 wrote:
Is it going to hit general retail at the same time or soon after? Any ideas what might be the best place to grab an English language copy in continental Europe?


Shortly after Essen it will be available in the US and France, also some 500 copies for the UK, then as it is heavily language dependent I think we have little hope to offer. Polish and German editions are planned for Q1 2017. Other countries Publishers are welcome to contact us. More English copies will come in Europe very late 2016/early 2017.


Have fun playing,
Arnaud.


I'm not sure I understood correctly: do you mean ENglish language copy will be available in France (in addition to the French language one) or just in the US + 500 copies in the UK?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trigger Shit
msg tools
arnaud4matagot wrote:
Shader10 wrote:
Is it going to hit general retail at the same time or soon after? Any ideas what might be the best place to grab an English language copy in continental Europe?


Shortly after Essen it will be available in the US and France, also some 500 copies for the UK, then as it is heavily language dependent I think we have little hope to offer. Polish and German editions are planned for Q1 2017. Other countries Publishers are welcome to contact us. More English copies will come in Europe very late 2016/early 2017.


Have fun playing,
Arnaud.


Any possibility to get English language copies in Germany or will we have to wait for the German edition? (except for @SPIEL, which I can not attend...)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
triggershit wrote:
arnaud4matagot wrote:
Shader10 wrote:
Is it going to hit general retail at the same time or soon after? Any ideas what might be the best place to grab an English language copy in continental Europe?


Shortly after Essen it will be available in the US and France, also some 500 copies for the UK, then as it is heavily language dependent I think we have little hope to offer. Polish and German editions are planned for Q1 2017. Other countries Publishers are welcome to contact us. More English copies will come in Europe very late 2016/early 2017.


Have fun playing,
Arnaud.


Any possibility to get English language copies in Germany or will we have to wait for the German edition? (except for @SPIEL, which I can not attend...)


I believe there will be no English Copies except in the UK and USA until at best the very end of 2016.

Sorry about that, success is never planned, and we printed too few copies. Although I believe you could order online from UK's supplies.

For Matagot,
Arnaud.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
arnaud4matagot wrote:
triggershit wrote:
arnaud4matagot wrote:
Shader10 wrote:
Is it going to hit general retail at the same time or soon after? Any ideas what might be the best place to grab an English language copy in continental Europe?


Shortly after Essen it will be available in the US and France, also some 500 copies for the UK, then as it is heavily language dependent I think we have little hope to offer. Polish and German editions are planned for Q1 2017. Other countries Publishers are welcome to contact us. More English copies will come in Europe very late 2016/early 2017.


Have fun playing,
Arnaud.


Any possibility to get English language copies in Germany or will we have to wait for the German edition? (except for @SPIEL, which I can not attend...)


I believe there will be no English Copies except in the UK and USA until at best the very end of 2016.

Sorry about that, success is never planned, and we printed too few copies. Although I believe you could order online from UK's supplies.

For Matagot,
Arnaud.


Well, that's fine, I'm not in a terrible rush. If English language copies show up later this year, I'll try and grab one.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Arnaud,

I an assuming the number of copies quoted is on top of those that will be available at Essen and for pre-order at Essen?

Thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
domus_ludorum wrote:
Hi Arnaud,

I an assuming the number of copies quoted is on top of those that will be available at Essen and for pre-order at Essen?

Thanks

Hello,

Yes. That is the correct assumption.

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Arnaud,

Any update on when pre-order for Essen will open?

Thanks,
Bart
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
arnaud4matagot wrote:
domus_ludorum wrote:
Hi Arnaud,

I an assuming the number of copies quoted is on top of those that will be available at Essen and for pre-order at Essen?

Thanks

Hello,

Yes. That is the correct assumption.

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.


When will pre-orders open and what will be the price?

In a related note, will the Sleeves for the tiles for Room 25 also be available to buy at Essen?

Thank you
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Anything new on Essen pre-orders?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Aganerral wrote:
Anything new on Essen pre-orders?


Yes ! Feeling pretty good and secure now. Pre-order from Matagot should open late next week / earlier the following.

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.