Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Triantafyllidis
United Kingdom
Torquay
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this game.Played a couple of times to get the feeling and i have to say i like the press your luck vs scientific approach element.I have one concern-maybe its only me but it seems that in my copy the minor and major failure cards have a slight reddish hoe that permeates to the back of the card.It is by no means a major issue but i find it to be an issue enough for me so i think i will be using the cards with opague back sleeves.Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this in their copy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Zscheile
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Already discussed in this thread. I think if you write at Lumenaris, they send you a new pack of cards, but just read for yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a known issue with one of the printings it appears - there is a thread on it here. If you get in touch with Lumanaries, I believe they will provide a replacement deck.

Edit: ninja'd while searching for original thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Triantafyllidis
United Kingdom
Torquay
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you people.You simply confirm once again in my eyes that the level of support in this community is superb.E-mailed Lumenaris - awaiting apprehensively.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Memento ferrugo
badge
Memento ferrugo
mbmbmbmbmb
...apprehensively?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Triantafyllidis
United Kingdom
Torquay
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
...apprehensively?

uneasy...you never know.I had a - not so pleasant- past experience relating to parts replacements.But that's another story

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will H.
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Easily fixed with sleeves or rolling 1d6 to chose your outcome cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
San Jose?
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dagar wrote:
Already discussed in this thread. I think if you write at Lumenaris, they send you a new pack of cards, but just read for yourself.

Yes, just send in your information and we'll get you a new pack of outcomes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Triantafyllidis
United Kingdom
Torquay
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe,
Its been more than one week now and i have not received any reply yet.(sales@lumenaris.com).Is there any problem with the sales department e-mail? Re-sending

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
San Jose?
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe your replacement cards have already been sent, although I can't check on it from here at home. You should have gotten an email with the tracking information. If you haven't, let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Mercier
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Fabvier wrote:
Joe,
Its been more than one week now and i have not received any reply yet.(sales@lumenaris.com).Is there any problem with the sales department e-mail? Re-sending
I too got a copy with misprinted outcome card backs. You can tell from 1 meter away if the outcome is a success or a failure (orange-ish back is a minor failure and red-ish back is a major one...not fun).

I wrote a first email to Lumenaris to ask for a set of cards with corrected backs in the beginning of August and got 0 answer.

I wrote an email to Joe a week later to ask for his help. He kindly answered that he would check with the sales team and make sure I would get the cards.

I sent a second email to Lumenaris a couple of days later to be sure everything was in order and again, 0 answer.

I sent another message to Joe last week. He has not answered yet.

Major failure ? Delayed success ? Time will tell...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Mercier
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The outcome was : delayed success ! I did receive a new set of cards. The corrected backs are perfect.

It took 2 months, but here they are.

Lumenaris did not answer to any of my 3 emails. Happily, Joe was here to help !

Outstanding designer ! Many thanks for your help, Joe !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.