Popular Tags: [View All]
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Currently working on Perdition's Mouth Board game content
badge
Imperial Assault - Imperial Player
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I would like to ask, if I lost some tokens or I oversaw some rule. I am trying to find out what is supposed to be a representation of Skitter-Clak and Vanestra.

Brodie has its paw token, however I have not found any information about the size of the two bosses. Based on the initiative card they are most likely large, but I am not sure if here are any tokens for them I lost, or some rule, that defines it. Thank you for the explanation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Brett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skitter-Clak is represented bybthe centipede figurine, and Vanestra by the spider figurine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Right. The game uses the minis for various roles and characters.

For Vanestra though I got a slightly larger weaver spider piece to represent her rather than the standard jumpers the game comes with. More menacing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Falenthal Greenleaf
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And no, there are no tokens for rgem as there are for Elite Rats or Cpt. Vurst: as there's only one spider and centipede minis, you'll never have to differentiate them on the board. You'll never have Vanestra AND a normal spider on the board, for example. Thei initiative cards on the track tells who the mini corresponds to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Omega2064 wrote:
For Vanestra though I got a slightly larger weaver spider piece to represent her rather than the standard jumpers the game comes with. More menacing.
If they would release special minis for elite rats, Vurst*, Vanestra and Skitter-clack, I'd certainly buy them.

* (I use the Malador figure from Downwood Tales, though it's not a perfect match of course)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Currently working on Perdition's Mouth Board game content
badge
Imperial Assault - Imperial Player
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.