7 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: What to buy next??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Emmanuel Sze
Singapore
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone could give me an opinion on what I should buy next. I'm the only one in my play group providing X-Wing, so I need to buy equal amounts of Rebel and Imperial(Not going into Scum yet). I have already bought The Original Core Set, The TFA Core Set, Inperial Aces and Rebel Aces. I'm now looking to buy a single small ship expansion, one for Imperials and one for Rebels. Any idea on what I should buy? Thanks a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Lahn
Canada
Brantford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still very new to X-Wing, but I started with the Core Sets and then an X-Wing and TIE expansion to get Wedge and Howlrunner. I'm very eager to get a Falcon, but I think I'm going to wait for the Heroes of the Resistance set to get the Black One X-Wing as well. I play pretty much exclusively with my brother, who usually plays Rebels, and he is really fond of the Y-Wing with the 360 degree Ion Turret.

That being said, I am probably least qualified to offer suggestions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For Imperials I'd maybe get an Inquisitor's TIE or TIE/fo. I realize you've got TIE/fo's from the new core but this would have some really good pilots and cards that aren't in the core set.

Eventually if you want to pick up another larger expansion I'd highly recommend the Imperial Veterans box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Sze
Singapore
flag msg tools
Hmm so for Imperials I'm considering:
-TIE Advanced (For Squad Leader and Vader)
-TIE Defender
-Inqusitor's TIE
-TIE/FO

For Rebels I'm considering:
-E-Wing
-K-Wing?
-Y-Wing?
-A-Wing(I have Rebel Aces)
-B-Wing
Please give your opinion on which one I should buy Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reid
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Buy it all and get it over with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Sze
Singapore
flag msg tools
lol I want to do that, but not enough budget. Besides, my Mom only allows me to buy two small expansions XD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lyons
msg tools
I'll go with the iconic classics, the TIE Advanced and the Y-Wing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.