Subject: Wanna swap some bits? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
So I found a mysterious lonesome bag of game bits at a yard sale. Turns out, they're from Android: Netrunner. It appears to be all the chits from the game.

I don't intend to start playing Netrunner, but I figure someone out there could use these. Perhaps there's another bit-boxer among you with some bits to barter with. If you're interested, post a pic of your spare bits and shoot me a GM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
I wish I could play more games.
badge
Collecting games is not playing games.
mbmbmbmbmb
Last time I posted a pic of my bits I got banned...

I would go through my stuff, but I think I have two base games worth of Netrunner chits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never played Netrunner. Is this one of those games with a lot of upraded chits shared around the 'Geek? Is it common for players to dump the chits from the base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also post to the Spare Parts geeklist. Here's the entry for Android Netrunner:
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/182994/item/3599155#item3...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bwingrave wrote:
You could also post to the Spare Parts geeklist. Here's the entry for Android Netrunner:
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/182994/item/3599155#item3...

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm a big fan of the spare parts list, but I'm looking to ship them out all at once (a lot going on in life at the moment).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.