Hide
3 Posts

Epic Card Game» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Dark Draft Analysis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom S
msg tools
Primary article on Dark Draft that I have been working on for awhile is up: http://www.tomsepicgaming.com/epic-dark-draft/

It's a long one, I even hid a decent amount of the text to make it slightly less intimidating looking. The hidden text adds a lot but isn't needed to understand the article. (I will still be re-rating all of the cards at a later point.) Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Hejna
Czech Republic
Prague
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why one is not allowed to list through his deck? Due to speeding and block cheating?

We allowed when currently not selecting (ie, waiting or between drafting) and it definitely helped to keep the idea of what looking for/after..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom S
msg tools
For tournament play, I believe you aren't allowed to look to go with the "dark" draft theme. In addition, it builds tension as you try to remember all of the intricacies of what you have drafted, passed, and still need.

WWG might correct me in this thread though if I am wrong about the intent of the restriction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.