Subject: Battle Deck Conundrum rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Fulks
United States
Glen Ellyn
Illinois
flag msg tools
So I kickstarted the game and got the base game, the expansion, and the Japan "booster pack". Because the cards were nice quality, I decided to sleeve the whole thing with some high quality, durable sleeves.

The problem is that now, with all the extra cards, and the fact that sleeving increases the thickness of the deck, the Battle Deck is so tall, it is starting to lean like the tower of Pisa and is very cumbersome.

I thought about lying the deck horizontal in the box lid with the bottoms facing away from the player, or having two or three battle decks and start with the farthest left one and work right as we go through the cards, but was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions to make this more manageable?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Vining
msg tools
designer
publisher
Apologies for that! This being my first game it was a learning curve for sure. Number of cards as compared to the box didn't occur to me at the time. I didn't think of sleeving especially in regards to the bonus cards. My oversight for sure!
Please do let me know if you find a good solution and I will post it to our backers as well as here on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Vining
msg tools
designer
publisher
One of our other backers has recommended the 7077 from Mayday Games. They note that you will need a 4 pack of them. hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.