Subject: Promo Card Order Form from Books rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Gallo
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would anyone here who has bought the three Netrunner novels be willing to scan the order form at the back of the book for me?

If someone doesn't want to scan them but would instead cut them out of their books and mail me the order forms, I could work that out. Send me a PM!

I've recently picked up the board game and I'd like to be able to get the promo cards, but I don't want to spend $30+ on the novels.

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know whether FFG would accept a scan, since the point of the promos is presumably to sell books.

If you can't find anyone who hasn't sent the page in, the novels are often marked way down during FFG's Holiday Sale, so you might want to wait a few months and see if you can pick them up for a few dollars then (shipping is still pretty expensive, though). They're pretty enjoyable, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Smit
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the novels still available?

As a completist, I can imagine getting them just for the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GerryRailBaron wrote:
Are the novels still available?

As a completist, I can imagine getting them just for the cards.

It looks like they are still possible to buy through Fantasy Flight Games site: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/android-novel...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, btw: if you send in all three forms at once, you only have to pay $2 total.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmond Hyland
United Kingdom
Newport
Gwent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the promo cards from the Netrunner novels for the Netrunner LCG, or for the Android boardgame? If it's the latter, I may have to try and dig up copies of the novels somewhere here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Promos are for the Android board game. And they're Android novels, not Netrunner novels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gallo
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kobold47 wrote:
I don't know whether FFG would accept a scan, since the point of the promos is presumably to sell books.

I don't know if they will accept the scans either, but I'm hoping that they will, as even if I bought the book, I wouldn't want to be tearing pages out of them.

Even if they don't accept it, I wouldn't really be out anything and I think I'll risk it before I spend all the money on buying the actual books.

But you've kind of hit the nail on the head with the shipping. I've bought from FFGs before and even when I could get past the cost of the items, their S&H costs always made me regret my purchases.

Still looking for scans! Like I said in the original post, if anyone is willing to mail me the actual order form from the book, I could be interested in that too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kobold47 wrote:
Oh, btw: if you send in all three forms at once, you only have to pay $2 total.

Now I'm not convinced it was a great idea. I did just that a month ago. Sent all three. Today I've received a big A4 envelope from Asmodee.... with just one card in it.

Sigh.

Edit: called the FFG support to find out what happened. Just a mixup in their database. They still have all three cards and are sending them out. I will get the missing two soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Broox
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
CommissarFeesh wrote:
Promos are for the Android board game. And they're Android novels, not Netrunner novels.

Same universe and characters...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. Unless you recognize this guy from Android universe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.