Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Dunn
United Kingdom
Ashby-de-la-Zouch
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Uchronia - Carl Chudyk game - £10 plus £2.80 UK shipping at http://www.pevans.co.uk/Games/Uchronia.html#Top
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This one is sorely underrated in my opinion. I love Glory to Rome but actually prefer Uchronia in some ways thanks to it being less swingy and chaotic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
This one is sorely underrated in my opinion. I love Glory to Rome but actually prefer Uchronia in some ways thanks to it being less swingy and chaotic.
oh now you are tempting me, must resist
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Dante. Uchronia always felt like a more considered engine-builder, less prone to lucky draws than GTR. Mottainai, on the other hand, is the shortest, wildest of the three siblings. If I want a wild, semi random game, I'd choose Mottainai; if I want a sensible engine-builder, it's Uchronia.

Two improvements - I replaced my resource cards with five colours of cubes drawn from a bag, which takes up much less space, is faster and less troublesome to shuffle. And I clipped the corners of my building cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pam & Tim Kelsey
United Kingdom
Hull
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, when we tried to order, after adding the game to our basket it then said not in stock

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RDewsbery wrote:
Two improvements - I replaced my resource cards with five colours of cubes drawn from a bag, which takes up much less space, is faster and less troublesome to shuffle. And I clipped the corners of my building cards.

Forgot to mention the corner clipping, I did that as well. Absolutely love your resource cube idea. Will definitely be considering that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Steer
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yup. Out of stock now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.