$20.00
C&H Schmidt
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if this game actually made it into official distribution after Essen last year? It just seems like it's not available in stores (I checked online stores and boardgameprices.com).
Does anybody know what happened to it? Sold out or never really got going?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw it on the website of my FLGS, waited a few days and when checking it back ... it was sold out and it hasn't been restock since then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
It seems to be available to order directly from the publisher: http://ludicreations.com/product/kune-v-lakia/

Their blog also mentions that Blackfire Spiele have been distributing in Europe since 03/2016, so maybe contacting them is another option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Camas
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine through BGB, Canada so it was published, but they're sold out now also
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SteveK2 wrote:
It seems to be available to order directly from the publisher: http://ludicreations.com/product/kune-v-lakia/

For 20€ + 5€ of shipping fees while my FLGS sold it for 10 € ... I regret a lot wanting to wait a few days back then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C&H Schmidt
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tips, everyone!

I'm a bit reluctant to buy a game that was regularly available for 10€ for 20€ + shipping instead... Well, I'll check out the European publisher and otherwise keep my eyes open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Since LudiCreations were selling it at €10 at Spiel last year, they might also be selling at a similar price this year. Maybe worth asking them if they have plans, anyway. Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C&H Schmidt
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For everyone else who is interested: I have now bought this from
www.fantasywelt.de
for less than 9 Euros. This is a German online retailer and I am not sure how their international shipping is, but if you want to get the game, that seems like a good way to do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gswp wrote:
For everyone else who is interested: I have now bought this from
www.fantasywelt.de
for less than 9 Euros. This is a German online retailer and I am not sure how their international shipping is, but if you want to get the game, that seems like a good way to do it.

I don't read German but I think the only available shipping option is DHL and it's 13 € of shipping fees for France ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C&H Schmidt
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's quite expensive, but considering that Ludicreations asks 20 Euros for the game alone...

No, I guess if you want to order from Fantasywelt from outside Germany, you have to order more than just this little card game for it to be worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Collin Pastorius
United States
Great Mills
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get this for a decent price through a Kickstarter the company is running right now. The company got robbed at Essen and are trying to regain some funds. You can get to this game and another micro-game, Steal This Game, for $14 plus shipping. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ludicreations/steal-thi...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.