Hide
3 Posts

Roll Player» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo Play Blessed Mace rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lon Farr
msg tools
Just played a solo game, which was great and I didn't fully appreciate all the intricacies of the decisions until I got it in front of me.

My question is how does the Blessed Mace work in solo mode? Since it allows you to get a gold when any player discards a market card, would you use this either during the trash or discard phases for solo play? Seems like it would make this card very over powered. It came out in my first round but since I didn't know how to use it, I chose another card instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The Blessed Mace only activates when you choose to discard a card instead of buying a card. You gain 3 Gold instead of 2.

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lon Farr
msg tools
Thanks Keith! I might have misread the card as well.

It is a great game that I can't wait to get on the table. Thanks for a well run Kickstarter campaign. The shipping was some of the best that I have seen. If I'm in my FLGS I'll be looking out for it to give them my review.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.