Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know what the status is on printed items for Kickstarter backers that bought the expansions through the Kickstarter?

I know we're not getting the nice book boxes that retail gets. Are we also not going to get any cards, rules books, overlord panels, etc. printed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Printed components are included also if expansion was purchased through Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
rvinyard wrote:
Does anyone know what the status is on printed items for Kickstarter backers that bought the expansions through the Kickstarter?

I know we're not getting the nice book boxes that retail gets. Are we also not going to get any cards, rules books, overlord panels, etc. printed?

Post the contents of your pledge manager receipt from the email subject: Your Mantic Pledge Manager Order Receipt From (sometime in Feb 2015)

For example mine is:

Product Quantity Price
$100 - Dungeon Master
1 $100.00
The Return of Valandor
Included In Eb Dungeon Master Pledges And Up: ,
Included With: $100 - Dungeon Master 1
Adventurer's Companion Soft Back (#MGKDS04-1)
Green Rage Figure Pack (#MGKDS18-1)
Denizens of the Abyss figure pack (#MGKDS19-1)
Tyrant King Blaine (#MGKDS30-1)
Infernal Crypts (#MGKDS13-1)
1 $25.00
The Tyrant of Halpi (#MGKDS14-1)
1 $25.00
The Warlord of Galahir (#MGKDS12-1)
1 $25.00
Dead Rising (#MGKDS54-1)
1 $20.00
Resin Counter Upgrade - Collector's Resin (#MGKDS81-1)
1 $10.00

So I ordered all three expansions and there for got a Box B and then got an extras box with the Resin Counters and Dead Rising.

So post your list and we can sort you and figure out what you should have gotten. Do this quick since they were supposedly finishing missing stuff today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wrong. I think I did get mostly everything. I've waited till the last minute to confirm everything, and what threw me off was that I separated everything except DKQ, and I didn't remember seeing the Green Tide Adventure Pack quest book. That orc is certainly memorable. I dug back through the box I put all the expansions stuff in and it was there.

My mistake was thinking that the Green Tide Adventure Quest Book was related to the Green Menace add-on, and similarly that the Unholy Crusades and PotR were related Dead Rising.

Of the stuff in the Adventurer's Pass, here's what I can't find as receiving in printed form:

(1) Green Tide Adventure Quest Book
(2) Unholy Crusades Adventure Pack Quest Book
(3) Path of the Righteous Adventure

I'm under the impression we're not getting these in printed form, but is there any word if Mantic is planning on making them available in a printed form for sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
rvinyard wrote:
I was wrong. I think I did get mostly everything. I've waited till the last minute to confirm everything, and what threw me off was that I separated everything except DKQ, and I didn't remember seeing the Green Tide Adventure Pack quest book. That orc is certainly memorable. I dug back through the box I put all the expansions stuff in and it was there.

My mistake was thinking that the Green Tide Adventure Quest Book was related to the Green Menace add-on, and similarly that the Unholy Crusades and PotR were related Dead Rising.

Of the stuff in the Adventurer's Pass, here's what I can't find as receiving in printed form:

I'm under the impression we're not getting these in printed form, but is there any word if Mantic is planning on making them available in a printed form for sale?

I would think backers would be very upset if those got printed and sold as some type of bundle. My claim was if they did print them they would be contractually required to provide a copy to all backers as that was what we were promised.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eriochrome wrote:
rvinyard wrote:

I would think backers would be very upset if those got printed and sold as some type of bundle. My claim was if they did print them they would be contractually required to provide a copy to all backers as that was what we were promised.

So, have they said if they plan to send those out to all backers, or is that still up in the air?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
They have no plans of sending anything else physical out to backers. Mantic is a going concern contractually obligated to provide them in physical form according to our kickstarter agreement but since Kickstarter does not enforce it(letting them run multiple kickstarters after their changes) people would have to sue as a class action but the class and injury is to small for that to be worthwhile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.