$35.00
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just opened my replacement pack & my cards seem to be missing this, which was also missing from the original expansion that I had bought.

Did anyone get this or have I just been unlucky? Anyone got a photo of what it looks like, if people have been getting this card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cinos
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've actually received two replacement packs over the past year (one requested, the other sent despite only requesting replacement vampiric dragon tokens), and neither had a site description card in them. Expansion box didn't have one either.

I'd say, either it doesn't exist and it's a misprint in the rulebook, or Wizkids have consistently never realised that it was missing. Both are likely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I can confirm it is a misprint in the rulebook. The intention was to have one, but then it got removed from the list near the end of the project, and the rulebook was not updated. Apologies for this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tonksey wrote:
So I just opened my replacement pack & my cards seem to be missing this, which was also missing from the original expansion that I had bought.

Did anyone get this or have I just been unlucky? Anyone got a photo of what it looks like, if people have been getting this card?

Out of curiosity, when did you request your replacement pack. I have been patiently waiting since February and still have not received mine, nor any updated information concerning when I can expect to receive my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Around Christmas time, so 8 or 9 months ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.